1. The General Inspectorate for Immigration is organized and acts as a specialized structure of the central public administration in Romania and it is a public institution with legal personality, coordinated by Ministry of Internal Affairs. It was established in 2012 and it was set up through the reorganisation of the Romanian Office for Immigration and fulfils its tasks under the law in order to implement Romanian policies in the fields of migration, asylum, and foreigners’ integration as well as the relevant legislation in these fields.
Address: str. Nicolae Iorga, nr. 23, sector 1, București, Cod Postal 0010
Tel: +4 021-310.13.24
Program: 10:00 – 12:00
2. National Trade Register Office is a public institution with legal personality, subordinated to the Ministry of Justice. The National Trade Register Office is organized on two levels:
• at local level is represented by 42 territorial offices, organized under the subordination of the National Office of the Trade Register which operates attached to the law Courts.
• at national level is represented by the National Office of the Trade Register which operates in subordination of the Ministry of Justice.
Mail: email@example.com sau firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +40213160804 /17/18/24 Fax: +40213160803
Program: Monday-Thursday 9:00 – 11:00 + 12:00 – 14:00
Friday 8:00 – 10:00 + 11:00 – 13:00
3. The Ministry of Education and Research is part of the Romanian Government and it coordinates the education system in Romania, establishes the objectives of the education system as a whole, as well as the the educational objectives on levels and profiles of education. In exercising its competences, the Ministry of Education consults with different types of institutions such as national scientific societies of teachers, representative trade union federations at the branch level, associative structures of local public administration authorities, as social partners, and organizations of students recognized nationally.
Tel: +4021/405.62.00; +4021/405.63.00
Program: 8:00 -16:30
4. The Ministry of Labor and Social Protection has the mission to ensure the implementation of the constitutional prerogatives of the Government on the development, promotion and implementation of the state policy in the field of labor market, renumeration, health and safety at work, human resources development and employment, including guidance and vocational training, labor migration, demography, social partnership, social security, social assistance, social protection of the persons with disabilities, protection of family and the rights of the children, ensuring equal opportunities for women and men, prevention of domestic violence, gender discrimination, prevention of human being trafficking, ensuring a decent standard of living of the population, peace and social security.
Address: str. Dem.I.Dobrescu nr.2 – 4 sectorul 1 Bucureşti, cod postal 010026
Tel: +4021 3131010; +4021 315 88 12; +4021 314 47 59; +4021 314 85 94; +4021 315 85 56- int. 744
Program: Monday – Thursday 8.00-16.30 – Friday: 8.00-14.00
5. The National Agency for Fiscal Administration is a specialized body of the central public administration in Romania. It was established on 1st of October 2003 and it is subordinated to the Ministry of Public Finance. Since 2004, the Agency became operational acquiring the quality of an institution with its own legal personality, by detaching the directorates with attributions in the administration of state revenues within Ministry of Public Finance. The role of ANAF is to ensure the resources for the public expenditures of the state through an efficient and effective collection and administration of the taxes, fees, contributions and other amounts due to the general consolidated state budget.
Address: Str. Apolodor nr. 17, Sector 5, Bucureşti, cod postal 050741
Mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0040-21-319.98.57; 0040-21-387.10.00; 0040-21-310.68.20 interior 1105; 2068
Program: Monday – Thursday 8:30-17:00 – Friday 8:30-14:30
6. The National House of Public Pensions is a state body that administers and manages the public system of pensions and other social insurance rights in Romania. It was created by Law no 19/ 2000.
Address: Strada Latină, nr. 8, sector 2, București
Mail: email@example.com sau firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 021.316.94.08, fax: 021.316.88.61
Program: Monday – Thursday 8:30-17:00 – Friday: 8:30-14:30
7. The National Agency for Employment is a public institution of national interest in Romania, with legally personality, subordonated to the Ministry of Labor and Social Justice.
ANOFM coordinates the following territorial structures, such as:
• Bucharest Municipal Employment Agency;
• 41 county agencies (local agencies and work offices);
• 8 regional centers for adult vocational training;
• 23 vocational training centers of the agency;
• Rasnov National Center for Vocational Training for its own staff.
The National Agency for Employment is organized and it operates on a tripartite basis, it is headed by a board of directors and implements policies and strategies on employment and vocational training for jobseekers, developed by the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection.
Mail: email@example.com sau firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +4021 316 29 03 +4021 316 55 08 021 316 28 87 021 316 92 5
Program: Monday – Thursday 8:00-16:30 – Friday 8:30-14:30
8. The General Directorate of Social Assistance and Child Protection is the Romanian public institution subordinated to the County Councils and to the Local Councils of the Bucharest districts, which offers assistance and support for children, family, single persons, elderly people, people in need, abused, marginalized or with disabilities.
Address: Bulevardul Mareșal Alexandru Averescu 17, București, cod postal 032462
Tel: 0372715100, 0372715101 și Fax: 0372715105
Program Monday – Thursday 08:30 – 18:00 – Friday 08:30 – 13:30
9. The National Health Insurance House is a public institution in Romania of national interest, autonomous, with legal personality, whose main objective of activity is to ensure an unitary and coordinated functioning of the social health insurance system.
The social health insurance system is the main system of financing the protection of the population, offering a package of basic services that includes medical services, sanitary materials and medical devices.
CNAS subordinates the county health insurance houses, the Health Insurance House of Bucharest, the Health Insurance House of the Ministry of Transport, Constructions and Tourism, the Health Insurance House of Defense, Public Order, National Security and the Judicial Authority.
Tel: 0372 309.262 sau 0372 309.236
Program: Monday – Thursday: 09.00 – 16.00 – Friday: 09.00 – 13.00
10. The Labor Inspectorate was established in 1999 and it is a specialized body of the central public administration, subordinated to the Ministry of Labor and Social Justice. Its main purpose is to monitor the fulfillment of the legal obligations by employers in the field of labor relations, as well as in regards with the working conditions, protection of life and health of the employees and other participants in the work process, in carrying out the activity.
Address: str. Matei voievod, nr. 14, sector 2, Bucureşti, cod postal 00100
Tel: 021/331.76.15 – secretariat / 021/331.13.30 – fax / 021/331.13.29
Program: Monday – Thursday 08.00 – 16.30, Friday 08.00 – 14.00
11.The National Housing Agency was established under the Law no.152/1998 and currently carries out its activity under the authority of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration. The agency is aiming for the development of housing construction at national level, so it can acquire, in accordance with the law, constructions in different stages of execution and the lands related to them, intended for housing construction. Also, the agency promotes and develop public investment programs for the construction of houses for young people, for renting and also develops programs for private house construction with mortgage financing.
Address: Bd. Unirii nr.61, bloc F3, sector 3, 030828 București, cod postal 030828
Tel: 021.307.67.19 int 3000.
Program: Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30, Friday 08.00 – 14:00
12. National Centre for Recognition and Validation of Diplomas evaluates and recognizes documents of studies obtained abroad by the citizens of the EU/EEA and of the Swiss Confederation and their family members, as well for citizens that are beneficiaries of a form of international protection, and also for citizens of non-EU countries, in order for them to continue their studies in Romania or to access the Romanian labour market. CNRED recognizes and evaluates the documents of studies obtained abroad by assessing and determining the level, main field of studies and / or specialization compared to the Romanian education system.
Address: Str. Spiru Haret nr. 12, Sector 1, Bucureşti, cod postal 010176
Tel: +40 021 405 6322
13. The National Council for Combating Discrimination (CNCD) is the state autonomous authority in the field of antidiscrimination, with legal personality established in 2001 by GD 1194/2001 which carries out its activity based on GO 137/2000 on preventing and sanctioning all forms of discrimination. The National Council for Combating Discrimination performs tasks in the following domains:
• prevention of discrimination deeds through information and awareness campaigns regarding human rights, discrimination effects, the principle of equality, training courses, information, projects and programmes at local, regional and national level, conducting research, reports etc.;
• the mediation of discrimination acts for the parties involved in the case of discrimination, in the presence of the National Council for Combating Discrimination representatives;
• the investigation, ascertainment and sanction of discrimination acts;
• the monitoring of discrimination cases as a result of the ascertainment of discrimination cases by NCCD, through subsequent supervision of the involved parts;
• granting specialized assistance to the victims of discrimination. The NCCD juridical advisers explain the legislation to those interested through assisted guidance regarding the activity of filing a petition and additional information that results from this.
Address: Piața Valter Maracineanu nr 1-3, sector 1, 010155 Bucuresti, cod postal 010155
Tel: +4 021 312.65.78; +4 021 312.65.79
Program: 9 am-11 am; 3 pm-5 pm